ADMS 2320 Chapter 6 Lessons
4+ hours of videos covering
- Complete chapter lessons
- How to identify chapter 6 questions
- Working with contingency tables for joint probabilities
- Understanding the Addition, Multiplication, Compliment, Conditional probability rules
- Identifying which rule to apply!
- Knowing when events are mutually exclusive, exhaustive, and / or independent
- Drawing probability trees correctly
- Using all of the above to solve a Bayes’ theorem question
- How to set up your cheat sheet to quickly – and easily answer exam questions!
Lessons are taught using:
- 5 short answer questions from past exams
- multiple choice questions from past exams